FKD Dominion -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Repping/Aspiration Tasks

Go down

Repping/Aspiration Tasks Empty Repping/Aspiration Tasks

Post  fallndragn97 Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:24 pm

i'll keep this short and simple tongue

if you have just started playing WoL then for repping i suggest tasks and wilds level 1-3 level 5 at the max
for a level 1 wild you wont need more than 100
for a level 2 wild you wont need more than 200
for a level 3 wild its bout 300-400
when you attack wilds level 1-3 you can use swords or halbs but when you get to the stage where you can do level1-3 with min losses or your not getting that much rep from it then you can move to attacking level 4-6.
Archers/Chars are better to use when attacking wilds lvl4+ for min losses preferrably archers tongue
for the higher levels i'd send 1k-3k archers prefferably more towards 3k or however many your legends can hold for min losses Twisted Evil
For wilds level 7-10 no more than 9k but spy first so you know what to expect as some wilds have archers which will mean more losses and some dont affraid

Once you can do level 8-10 wilds with min losses then you can move onto SPs aka Special Paradises Suspect
SPs are basically everything that isn't a city or a wild and they look different tongue
Example of an SP - 427, 145 - btw they're co ords for one on wol What a Face
to do Floor 1-7 of an SP your gonna need decent legends that can do level 8-10 with min losses and they have to be at least lvl40+
Send them with as much archers as they can hold with troop reducers so you basically have to use the troop reducer and end the idiots who survive Sad
Once you get to floor 8+ you need to change to chars and use vital runes/troop reducers. Vital Runes increase your troops which helps alot (talking from exp) Twisted Evil

As your repping your gonna need to complete Aspiration Tasks which is in the Growth section to move up rankwise.
For the first 3 your gonna need to level up your palace, have enough gold and rep. However once you've past the outskirts adminsistrator etc then you move onto trying to be a junior prefect/senior prefect/ministerial prefect. For these tasks your gonna need to level up palace to a certain level if u havent done already and your gonna need to be raiding wilds for gold beads, white/lucent jades and silk yarns. you can also get them from exchange tasks in the destiny section for exchange of meteors or coffers and other boxes. But yeah if your NPP hasnt run out by this time then don't level up your palace to level9+ till it has ended.
To get the gold beads,jades and silk yarns or meteors you need to raid wilds level 1-4 possibly 5.but your not going to get it straight away so you might have to keep attacking random wilds till ya do Sad
For Justice Minister+ your gonna need silk yarns but also gonna have to explore SPs or you can get them from tribute boxes if you have any for nuwa stones, sky stones, wyrn pearls, spirit pearls and azure stones Very Happy

If y'all dont get something or ya have a question post a reply here and me or someone else will try our best ta help I love you

fallndragn97
fallndragn97
Admin

https://fkddominion.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum